Celebrate the 55th annual CE ECSC with us! Each year, the Virginia Beach Jaycees plan, produce and staff the Coastal Edge East Coast Surfing Championships presented by Vans. Through the CE ECSC, the VB Jaycees raise funds that support the various programs in the community including but not limited to:
- VB Jaycees Charities
- Be the Match Foundation
- Camp Grom
- First Citizen of Virginia Beach
- Christmas Shopping Tour
The Coastal Edge East Coast Surfing Championships is a major professional and amateur event for the United States Surfing Federation. Each year, several hundred surfers from menehunes to masters compete for East Coast surfing titles, prizes, history and the sheer love of surfing. Other beach oriented sports and recreation include flag football, volleyball, a boardwalk 5K run, street skate and ramp contests, swimsuit contests, food and drink concessions, and live music on the beach.
The Mission of CE ECSC
To produce a unique sports and entertainment festival for the enjoyment of our guests and the betterment of our community. The staff measures success by:
- The strengthened business skills and personal development of our membership
- The projection of our resort community and state as a favorable tourism destination
- The financial support of the numerous charitable contributions and community service projects of the Virginia Beach Jaycees
- The extent to which business goals and interest of our sponsorship partners are met through their association with us
For more information, visit the ECSC website.